You are here
Environmental Law/Reference Librarian
B.A. Vassar College
J.D. New York University
M.L.S. Rutgers University
M.F.A. Goddard College
Office: 201C Gerber Glass
Alyssa Rosen is the Environmental Law/ Reference Librarian at Pace Law Library. Alyssa brings a broad perspective to this position based on her diverse background. She was a law librarian at Stetson Law School, a practicing lawyer for almost a decade, an English writing instructor, and a freelance legal writer for Lexis, Thomson Reuters, and other publishers.
Professor Rosen is a research instructor in the first-year Fundamental Legal Skills class. She received her B.A. from Vassar College, J.D. from New York University School of Law, M.L.S. from Rutgers University, and M.F.A. in Creative Writing from Goddard College.
Fundamental Legal Skills
- Scientists & Librarians Turn to “End of Presidential Term” Web Archive to Safeguard Climate Change Data, Law Lines, Jan. 19, 2017.
- The Lautenberg Act: Chemical Safety Overhaul of the Toxic Substances Control Act, Law Lines, Aug, 5, 2016.
- Elements of Civil Causes of Action in North Carolina (with Douglas Scott MacGregor). North Carolina Bar Association Foundation Continuing Legal Education (2009).
- Colorado Causes of Action: Elements, Defenses, Remedies, and Forms (with Douglas Scott MacGregor). Bradford Publishing Company (2005).
- Labor and Employment Law Resources on the Internet 2002 (July 15, 2002).