You are here
Policy and Procedures for Including a New Moot In the Competitive Moot Court Program
Contact Director of Moot Court Programs, ext. 4404
1. No later than February 28th of the spring semester, the Director of the Moot Court Program will accept expressions of interest from faculty and students regarding adding an additional Moot or Moots to the Program.
2. The expression of interest should identify the Moot, confirm substantial and continuing student interest, and, in consultation with the Director, include a proposed budget for the Moot.
3. The Director, in consultation with the Academic Dean, will determine if the Moot is appropriate to be added to the Moot Court Program in light of the Law School's academic priorities.
4. The Director may include one or more additional competitive Moots to the Moot Court Program, in light of
5. funding, student interest, the availability of a qualified faculty Moot advisor and the academic priorities of the Law School.
6. On the Moot’s inclusion in the program, the Director, will consult with the Chair of the Moot Court Board.