You are here
New Directions is a comprehensive program consisting of a diverse curriculum of substantive law covering a wide range of practice areas, training in practical legal skills, career-related workshops, and the opportunity to obtain an externship with an organization that provides supervised practical experience and mentoring.
Specifically, this part-time, five month long program includes:
- A refresher course in computerized legal research
- A specially tailored legal research and writing course
- Individualized career counseling and guidance
- Substantive and career-related reading materials and resources
- Assistance with preparation of job-seeking tools, including creation of a resume and cover letter
- Enhancement of job-seeking skills, including preparation for interviews through, among other things, mock interviews
- Instruction in classes earning over 24 New York State CLE credits
- An unlimited number of additional CLE classes through Pace Law CCLE at no extra cost for one year from the first day of the Session
Dates: Session Two, 2013 will run from September 9, 2013 - January 31, 2014
Location of Session Two, 2013: Pace Midtown Center, 551 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY (45th Street and Fifth Avenue)
Cost: $6500 for tuition plus a one-time $500 nonrefundable administrative fee.