You are here
The Law Library is generally staffed by at least one professional librarian holding either a J.D. or M.L.S. degree, or both. In addition to the reference desk schedule, listed below, reference librarians are available to answer your questions via http://libraryanswers.law.pace.edu. Students are welcome to make individual appointments with any of the reference librarians for research assistance.
Research guides developed by the reference librarians are available on the Library website.
Reference Desk - 914-422-4208
- Cynthia Pittson, B.A., M.L.S., J.D., Head of Reference Services - 914-422-4482
- Jack McNeill, B.A., M.L.S., J.D, Associate Director - 914-422-4414
- Vicky Gannon, B.A., M.L.S., Head of Circulation and Reference Librarian - 914-422-4369
- Lucie Olejnikova, B.A., M.L.S., J.D., Reference/Electronic Services Librarian, 914-422-4339
- Gail Whittemore, B.A., M.L.S., J.D., Special Collections and Reference Librarian - 914-422-4357
- Richard Bernsley, B.A., M.A., M.L.S., J.D., Part-time Reference Librarian - 914-422-4208
- Yesenia Santiago, B.A., M.L.S.: Part-time Reference Librarian - 914-422-4208
Reference Desk Schedule
Regular Semester Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Summer Hours (May 18 - August 28)
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Reference hours subject to variation.
Current reference desk schedule available here.