- Prof. Gross comments on Delaware's court-annexed arbitration program
- Local press carries news of WCBF honoring Prof. Carlisle
- Does it matter if shooting was accidental asks Prof. Gershman
- Prof. Gershman comments on jury selection in SAC trial
- ESPN NY posts analysis by Pace Law Arbitration team
- Prof. Gershman comments on Gov. Cuomo's Moreland Commission
- Prof. McLaughlin says Judge's removal will have a "chilling effect"
On December 6th, the Land Use Law Center will hold its 12th annual conference, “Leading Communities Toward a Resilient Future.” The keynote speaker will be internationally known urban revitalization strategy consultant, Majora Carter.
Pace’s world-class Environmental Law Program is the training ground for lawyers who will help solve the world’s complex environmental, climate, land use, energy and resource problems.
Pace Law School is well known for being at the vanguard of International Law, identifying emerging areas, teaching them and then establishing centers and institutes to advance the body of law.
The Pace Criminal Justice Center generates educational opportunities for Pace Law students and promotes interdisciplinary collaboration between scholars, policymakers and practitioners in and outside the Pace community.
Pace Law School is renowned for the depth and breadth of public interest programs and the support it provides students interested in pursuing this area. Offering a range of scholarships and fellowships, the Public Interest Law Center also provides career counseling, and helps arrange summer placements and funding.
Long stressing the importance of experiencing the law beyond the classroom setting, the Clinical Skills and Training curriculum introduces foundational lawyering skills early in the first year through its First Year Legal Skills Program. In the upper level, clinics, externships and simulation courses are offered in varied practice areas, including environmental litigation, criminal law, immigration justice, investor rights and disability health law.