- Prof. Thomas McDonnell comments on charges in Boston bombing case
- Judge Thompson featured in "Pathways to the Bench" video
- Wall Street Journal quotes Prof. Gershman on "double jeopardy"
- Prof. Jill Gross provides perspective on comments made by SEC
- Prof. Gershman decries "politically-driven" prosecution
- New York Law Journal spotlights the Pace Community Law Practice
- Pace Environmental Litigation Clinic part of challenge to EPA rule
- May 20-21 – Free 2-Day Law School / LSAT Program. Register
- May 23 – Climate Change Litigation and Insurance Coverage: Practical Tips On Understanding This Emerging Set of Issues CLE - FREE!
- June 4 – Essential CLE: Intellectual Property Law: Defending the Brand; Advising Clients who Sell Goods/Services Part I CLE
- June 6 – Annual Above the Bar Awards. Ceremony and Reception: 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Tudor Room. Information
- June 12 – Making Sense of Nonsense: Some Unusual Real-Estate Cases CLE FREE!
- June 13 – Your Digital Footprint: How to Manage Your Online Reputation & Virtual Conduct Inside & Outside the Courtroom (Ethically Speaking) CLE
- June 18 – Essential CLE: Intellectual Property Law: Defending the Brand; Advising Clients who Sell Goods/Services, Part II CLE
Pace’s world-class Environmental Law Program is the training ground for lawyers who will help solve the world’s dire and complex climate, land use, energy and resource problems.
Pace Law School is well known for being at the vanguard of International Law, identifying emerging areas, teaching them and then establishing centers and institutes to advance the body of law.
The Pace Criminal Justice Center generates educational opportunities for Pace Law students and promotes interdisciplinary collaboration between scholars, policymakers and practitioners in and outside the Pace community.
Pace Law School is renowned for the depth and breadth of public interest programs and the support it provides students interested in pursuing this area. Offering a range of scholarships and fellowships, the Public Interest Law Center also provides career counseling, and helps arrange summer placements and funding.
Long stressing the importance of experiencing the law beyond the classroom setting, the Clinical Skills and Training curriculum introduces foundational lawyering skills early in the first year through its First Year Legal Skills Program. In the upper level, clinics, externships and simulation courses are offered in varied practice areas, including environmental litigation, criminal law, immigration justice, investor rights and disability health law.