Transfer Students | Pace Law School

You are here

Transfer Students

Transferring JD Applicant

Students who have completed acceptable work at ABA- or state-approved law schools may be eligible for admission to Pace Law School with advanced standing. Unlike first-year applications, transfer applications are accepted in both the spring and fall semesters.